Selvedge provides a venue for buyers to discover and purchase unique goods from sellers around the world. It is important to note that Selvedge is not a part of any transaction.
By shopping artisan goods you understand that:
1. You are not buying directly from Selvedge but from one of the many talented exhibitors. Therefore, your contract is with the exhibitor.
2. Many of the exhibiting artisans rely upon the income generated by sales to support their day-to-day existence and it is therefore not possible to offer refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3. Selvedge does not guarantee or endorse any items sold at the Selvedge World Fair.
4. Each exhibitor works within their own particular circumstances. Therefore, dispatch times will vary and are displayed on each product page.
5. All prices include shipping. Shipping costs are calculated based on your geo-location. We request you turn off your VPN while browsing to ensure that the correct geo-location is recorded. If the correct geo-location is not recorded, it could adversely affect the prices you see, including shipping costs. It could also incur charges from your bank or credit card provider.
6. If you wish to have a product shipped to a different location other than the one you have used to place the order, we request you contact us by email at email@example.com to receive a quote for shipping.
7. All packages are shipped on an insured, trackable service via either FedEx or DHL. Any customs duties, delays, lost or undeliverable packages are the responsibility of the customer. Once a package leaves the sellers' hands with a tracking number, the seller has no further obligation to the buyer.
By entering the following pages, you are accepting the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your support!